Become a Wildcat
VISIT LEGAL PREP
Visit the Legal Prep campus at an open house or for a shadow Day to see the school and learn more about GoCPS in person.
If you are interested in spending the day in the life of a Legal Prep Wildcat, come shadow a student during their school day. You will follow a student through their classes and get a feel for what Legal Prep is like as a student.
Shadow days are offered on Wednesdays throughout the school year.
For more information, or to schedule a Shadow Day contact Melinda Stringer at (773)922-7303 or at email@example.com
Seats are closed for the Fall, 2019 Semester. If interested in joining us in January of 2020, contact Melinda Stringer at (773)922-7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior seats will be available in the 2020-2021 school year for incoming and transfer students
Items Needed for Registration:
1) Proof of Student Age (Ex: Birth Certificate, Child ID card)
2) 2 Proofs of Current Address (Ex: Current utility bill, lease)
3) Student 2019 Annual Physical Exam and Shot Record
4) Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State ID Card
5) If transferring, copy of High School transcripts